Barnstable, the seat of Barnstable County, has the largest population and covers the largest area of any city on Cape Cod. In 2010, the official tally was 45,193 residents, and the city covers a total area of 76.3 square miles. Barnstable encompasses several villages, including Hyannis, Osterville, Barnstable, Hyannis Port and Contuit. Since the late 1800s, Barnstable County has been a world-famous tourist destination, and every summer, tourists from near and far arrive in droves. Supporting the tourist trade and the full-time residents requires a sufficient infrastructure, but the residents in Barnstable, MA know that they can count on Dirtworks for help. We offer asphalt paving and repairs, reclamation, sealcoating, asphalt milling, parking lot striping, dirt road repair, site work, snow removal and a full range of excavation services to residential and commercial property owners in Barnstable.
Barnstable, MA | Our Services
The tourist trade is a mainstay of the local economy, but Barnstable has preserved many historic structures, including some that date to the 1600s. At Dirtworks, we offer our services to shopping centers, homeowners, health care facilities, restaurants, educational facilities, religious institutions, hotels, office buildings, manufacturers, retailers and government agencies in Barnstable.
• Driveway Paving Barnstable, MA: Whether you own a vacation home or are a year-round resident, a functional, safe, attractive driveway is important. We can build a new asphalt driveway or remove your old one and replace it.
• Sealcoating Barnstable, MA: Sealcoating is an economical way to provide effective protection for asphalt pavement. Sealcoating blocks harmful UV rays and slows the penetration of petroleum-based fluids. It also brings back the dark color associated with newly installed asphalt pavement.
• Parking Lot Striping Barnstable, MA: The appearance of your parking lot can reveal a great deal about your business, and nothing can enhance a lot’s appearance more than fresh paint. New striping and pavement markings can make the lot safer, ensure compliance with the ADA regulations and provide clear directions for drivers.
• Asphalt Paving Barnstable, MA: Asphalt paving includes the construction of new streets, drives and parking lots as well as the replacement of worn-out pavements. The category also includes asphalt overlays.
• Asphalt Repairs Barnstable, MA: Alligator cracking, potholes and significant cracks need to be repaired as soon as possible. Otherwise, water can reach the foundation that supports the pavement, and if the foundation is destabilized, large sections of the pavement can suffer irreparable damage.
• Asphalt Milling Barnstable, MA: Milling makes it possible to remove asphalt pavement to a very precise depth. It is commonly used to resolve drainage problems, provide a smooth transition between pavements or remove tire ruts. Milling can also be used to remove the pavement so that the base can be accessed.
• Asphalt Reclamation Barnstable, MA: Full-depth reclamation is a cost-effective way to rehabilitate pavement that is too badly damaged to be saved. In many instances, reclamation can provide better results than traditional patching methods.
• Snow Removal Barnstable, MA: Pavements buried under snow pose potential risks to vehicles and pedestrians. Effective snow removal, however, must include precautions to prevent damage to the pavement.
• Dirt Road Repairs Barnstable, MA: Dirt roads are susceptible to erosion caused by runoff or inadequate drainage. Regrading can remove potholes and ruts to restore the road’s functionality.
• Site Work Barnstable, MA: Site work can include numerous tasks, including grading the building site, digging trenches for underground utilities, constructing a berm or digging a cellar hole.
At Dirtworks, we offer all of these services to Barnstable, MA and to clients throughout Cape Cod and Southeastern Massachusetts. For over 20 years, our goal has been to deliver exceptional quality and outstanding customer service at reasonable prices. To request your free estimate, you can either call 508-240-5541 or submit the request form online.