Brewster, MA is known for its numerous recreation areas, including several beaches and boat landings on Cape Cod Bay, a variety of hiking trails and the Roland C. Nickerson State Forest Park. Therefore, it is no wonder that the town attracts tourists who want to enjoy the outdoor activities, soak up the area’s history or just relax in a quiet, scenic location. Residents often ask Dirtworks to provide a variety of services, including asphalt repairs, asphalt paving, excavations, asphalt sealcoating, parking lot striping, site work, dirt road repair, reclamation, snow removal and asphalt milling.
Brewster, MA | Our Services
Dirtworks often provides services to hotels, restaurants, condominiums, apartment complexes, banks, health care providers, churches, shopping centers, rental properties, municipal agencies and office buildings in Brewster.
• Driveway Paving Brewster, MA: A new asphalt driveway can enhance the curb appeal of your property in Brewster. Whether you need to replace or enlarge an existing driveway or have a new one constructed, Dirtworks can help.
• Asphalt Sealcoating Brewster, MA: If you have asphalt pavement, you need sealcoating. Sealcoating is an extremely economical procedure that can often double the life of asphalt pavement.
• Parking Lot Striping Brewster, MA: Every business can benefit from professional parking lot markings. Neatly striped parking spaces, traffic arrows and other markings can help you ensure ADA-compliance, maintain orderly traffic and enhance safety.
• Asphalt Paving Brewster, MA: Asphalt overlays can sometimes restore life to damaged pavements, but other pavements may need to be removed and replaced. Dirtworks can handle overlays and replacements as well as new construction.
• Asphalt Repair Brewster, MA: If repairs are neglected, asphalt pavement can fail prematurely. Furthermore, professional repairs can eliminate potential tripping hazards and improve the aesthetic appeal of the property.
• Asphalt Milling Brewster, MA: Whether the removal of a few millimeters of asphalt or the complete removal of the pavement is needed, milling can be an economical way to deal with transitions, depressions, surface damage or drainage problems.
• Asphalt Reclamation Brewster, MA: Full-depth reclamation can be a greener alternative to remove-and-replace techniques. It can also be less expensive.
• Snow Removal Brewster, MA: Ice and snow present challenges to both pedestrians and drivers. However, snow removal should be performed by those who know how to complete the task efficiently without damaging your pavement.
• Dirt Road Repair Brewster, MA: Most dirt roads require frequent maintenance or repair to keep them open to traffic. Deep ruts and large potholes can pose significant hazards to the average passenger vehicle.
• Site Work Brewster, MA: Site work covers a wide range of services, including excavations for cellars and foundations, land clearing, septic system installation, grading and access road construction.
At Dirtworks, we offer all of the above services to customers in a variety of industries. For more than two decades, Dirtworks has been delivering superior work at affordable prices to Brewster, MA, Cape Cod and Southeastern Massachusetts customers. If you would like to request a free, no-obligation estimate, you can call 508-240-5541 or fill out the online request form.