Whether they come to Falmouth to explore historic sites, conduct oceanic research, marvel at the numerous glacial erratics or just enjoy the seaside, the town attracts many visitors every year. In addition, Falmouth has almost 32,000 year-round residents who enjoy a thriving theater scene, a variety of water sports and numerous recreational opportunities. At Dirtworks, we are often asked to provide our services, including asphalt paving and overlays, asphalt repairs, dirt road repairs, site work, snow removal, asphalt milling, parking lot striping and asphalt reclamation, to homes and businesses in Falmouth, MA.
Falmouth, MA | Our Services
Dirtworks provides services to hotels and motels, apartment buildings, stores, hospitals, offices, restaurants, religious institutions, historic properties and homeowners in Falmouth.
• Driveway Paving Falmouth, MA: Whether you need to replace a worn-out driveway or have a new one constructed, Dirtworks can provide you with a durable, attractive and economical asphalt driveway.
• Asphalt Sealcoating Falmouth, MA: If you want your asphalt pavement to achieve its maximum life, maintaining your sealcoating is a cost-effective way to do so. In addition to protecting asphalt pavement, sealcoating also improves its appearance.
• Parking Lot Striping Falmouth, MA: New stripes and pavement markings make parking lots more attractive, safer and less confusing. Furthermore, they can help you ensure your compliance with ADA requirements.
• Asphalt Paving Falmouth, MA: The category of asphalt paving includes asphalt overlays, new construction and replacement pavements.
• Asphalt Repairs Falmouth, MA: Along with sealcoating, timely repairs of cracks, potholes and other damage can help prevent costlier repairs and/or premature failure of asphalt pavements.
• Asphalt Milling Falmouth, MA: Asphalt milling involves the removal of a precise depth of pavement. It is often used to eliminate small depressions, remove minor surface imperfections, smooth transitions between two paved surfaces or prepare asphalt pavement for an overlay.
• Asphalt Reclamation Falmouth, MA: Reclamation is a cost-effective method of rehabilitating asphalt pavement. The pavement and foundation can be pulverized in place, additional materials are introduced and a surface course is applied.
• Snow Removal Falmouth, MA: Removing snow and ice is often necessary to mitigate the risks to drivers and pedestrians. However, if the worker lacks experience and the proper equipment, the pavement can incur damage during the process.
• Dirt Road Repairs Falmouth, MA: A heavy rain can make a dirt road difficult to navigate without damaging the vehicle, and in some cases, the road may become completely unusable. We can regrade your dirt road to remove ruts and improve drainage.
• Site Work Falmouth, MA: Much site work involves altering the terrain of the building site. The category can include the removal of trees and other vegetation, digging a basement, installing a septic tank and creating terraces. However, it can also include the construction of walkways, access roads or driveways.
All of these services are offered by Dirtworks to property owners in Falmouth, MA, Cape Cod and Southeastern Massachusetts. We are a family owned company delivering exceptional work at competitive prices for over 20 years. Request your free quote today by calling 508-240-5541 or completing the online request form.