Thanks to its beautiful beaches along Nantucket Sound and easy access to the Cape Cod National Seashore, Harwich has become a popular tourist destination as well as a thriving residential community. Like many towns on Cape Cod, Harwich is comprised of several villages, including Harwich Center, Pleasant Lake and Harwich Port, giving the town of Harwich a current population of more than 12,000 full-time residents. When commercial and residential property owners in Harwich, MA need paving services, they frequently request help from Dirtworks. We offer asphalt paving and repair, parking lot striping, asphalt reclamation, sealcoating, asphalt milling, dirt road repair, site work and snow removal.
Harwich, MA | Our Services
At Dirtworks, we serve homeowners in Harwich as well as restaurants, inns and hotels, shopping centers, grocery stores, schools, healthcare facilities, commercial property managers and religious institutions.
• Driveway Paving Harwich, MA: We can construct a new asphalt driveway or remove and replace an existing one.
• Sealcoating Harwich, MA: Sealcoating is an economical and extremely effective way to maximize the life of asphalt pavement. It also enhances the color of the pavement and makes pavement markings more visible.
• Parking Lot Striping Harwich, MA: Well-defined parking stalls and pavement markings help eliminate confusion, improve safety and ensure adherence to ADA regulations.
• Asphalt Paving Harwich, MA: Whether you need to build a new street, apply an overlay on top of an existing pavement or replace a worn-out parking lot, asphalt paving is an economical, fast solution.
• Asphalt Repairs Harwich, MA: Prompt repairs of potholes and cracks can extend the pavement’s life and help avoid costly problems. Breaks in asphalt pavement can permit water to reach the supporting foundation and weaken it, resulting in pavement subsidence, alligator cracking and other types of extensive damage.
• Asphalt Milling Harwich, MA: Milling can be an ideal solution if the removal of asphalt pavement needs to be carefully controlled. Whether just a few millimeters need to be removed to smooth transitions or the full depth of the pavement must be removed, milling can be fast and cost-effective.
• Reclamation Harwich, MA: Full-depth reclamation is an economical way to rehabilitate asphalt pavement that cannot be saved. It involves pulverizing or grinding the pavement and underlying layers, introducing additives, compacting the mixed materials and applying a surface course.
• Snow Removal Harwich, MA: Snow and ice can make it hazardous for pedestrians and drivers. However, unless the removal is handled properly, the pavement can be damaged.
• Dirt Road Repair Harwich, MA: Runoff from the surrounding terrain and poor drainage can quickly turn a dirt road into a rutted, impassable trail. Regrading can remove the damage and improve drainage.
• Site Work Harwich, MA: Site work includes services such as clearing trees from a building site, excavating a foundation, installing a septic system, building a berm and grading an access road.
At Dirtworks, we offer all of the above services to clients in Harwich, MA, Cape Cod and Southeastern Massachusetts. We have more than 20 years of experience, excellent references and a reputation for providing superior work at reasonable prices. If you would like to request a free quote, simply submit the online form or call 508-240-5541.