As one of the oldest towns in the United States, Plymouth enjoys a special position in the nation’s history. Plymouth was settled and incorporated in 1620 by the colonists who arrived on the Mayflower. Like many towns on Cape Cod, Plymouth’s natural beauty and long history attract numerous tourists during the summer months, but unlike most other towns, Plymouth, MA is also a popular destination for tourists during the Thanksgiving weekend. Keeping up with the needs of the town’s 58,271 full-time residents and thousands of tourists while maintaining the many historical sites in the town often requires the asphalt paving, driveway paving, asphalt repair, sealcoating, snow removal, parking lot striping, site work and reclamation services provided by Dirtworks.
Plymouth, MA | Our Services
Plymouth’s economic base includes the tourist, health care, telecommunications, scientific research, real estate and manufacturing industries. In addition to homeowners, Dirtworks provides services to hospitals, restaurants, educational facilities, industrial parks, office complexes, retail centers, hotels, churches and apartment complexes in Plymouth. Here are the services commonly requested in the Plymouth area.
• Asphalt Paving Plymouth, MA: Thanks to its economical cost, visual appeal and easy maintenance, asphalt has become an extremely popular choice for a wide variety of pavement types. Quiet residential streets, parking lots, bike lanes, busy thoroughfares, golf cart lanes, running tracks, pedestrian walkways and sports courts are just some of the surfaces that are commonly constructed with asphalt pavement. Dirtworks can help with your new construction, replacement pavement or overlay needs.
• Driveway Paving Plymouth, MA: Asphalt pavement can add drama and curb appeal to any residential property. Whether you need a new driveway constructed or a worn-out driveway replaced, asphalt pavement can allow you to begin enjoying your new driveway sooner and at less cost.
• Asphalt Repairs Plymouth, MA: Unless you stay current with your repairs, asphalt pavement can deteriorate quickly. Cracks and/or potholes permit water to reach the pavement’s base and destabilize it. Robbed of its strength, the base will be unable to support the pavement; areas of subsidence and alligator cracking will soon appear.
• Asphalt Sealcoating Plymouth, MA: Sealcoating is a highly effective and economical way to protect asphalt pavement against premature failure. When sealcoating cures, it forms a tough barrier that acts as a shield against the sun’s rays, automotive fluids and other sources of potential damage. As a nice bonus, sealcoating also improves the color and texture of the pavement.
• Asphalt Milling Plymouth, MA: There are many uses for a milling machine. Milling can be used for minor repairs, to improve drainage, to level transitions between pavements or to ensure a better bond when installing an overlay. Due to the precision and versatility of modern milling machines, the removal depth can be controlled to remove as little or as much of the pavement as is desired.
• Reclamation Plymouth, MA: Typically a cheaper and faster alternative to traditional repair methods, reclamation pounds asphalt pavement and its foundation layers in place. Additives can be introduced before the material is replaced, compacted and covered with a new surface course.
• Parking Lot Striping Plymouth, MA: Professionally applied parking lot markings help you communicate the rules to drivers and pedestrians. This helps you make your parking lot safer, less confusing and easier to navigate. Furthermore, up-to-date markings help you ensure that your parking lot satisfies the current ADA and local regulations for accessibility.
• Dirt Road Repair Plymouth, MA: Many people are surprised at how much damage even a moderate rainfall can do to a dirt road. Most problems result from drainage issues that leave the road rutted, potholed and eroded. Professional regrading can erase the damage and improve drainage.
• Snow Removal Plymouth, MA: Whether it settles as a deep blanket or forms massive drifts, snow can pose a safety hazard as well as a major inconvenience. Traffic can be slowed to a snail’s pace, pedestrians may be reluctant to venture out and businesses can suffer financial losses. Fast, efficient snow removal can make roadways and parking lots safer and easier to navigate.
• Site Work Plymouth, MA: The type or types of site work needed depend on your specific project. Perhaps you need trees and other vegetation removed from undeveloped land, need a septic system installed or need a road built to the site. You may need the terrain modified to improve drainage, have a foundation excavated or require trenches to be dug for the sewer and water mains. These are just a few of the types of site work that we perform.
Dirtworks offers the above services to customers in Plymouth, MA and throughout Cape Cod and Southeastern Massachusetts. Our reputation for delivering exceptional work and dependable customer service has been built over the more than 20 years that we have been in business. If you would like to receive a free estimate, you can reach us at 508-240-5541 or submit the online quote request.