It may be hard to believe, but until the late 1800s, there were no formal streets in Provincetown. Transportation was by foot or by sea, and residents were familiar with the paths leading through the town and to their boats. The situation would begin to change when Provincetown began attracting large numbers of tourists during the 1890s. Today, when the residents of Provincetown, MA need paving or excavation services, they often ask Dirtworks for help. We provide asphalt paving, asphalt repairs, sealcoating, asphalt reclamation, parking lot striping, asphalt milling, site work, dirt road repairs, snow removal and a full line of excavation services to commercial and residential property owners in Provincetown.
Provincetown, MA | Our Services
With an economy based primarily on tourism and the arts, Provincetown features a number of galleries, museums, restaurants, hotels and inns, boutiques, entertainment venues and antique shops. At Dirtworks, we provide the following services to these businesses as well as healthcare facilities, offices and homeowners in Provincetown.
• Driveway Paving Provincetown, MA: Whether you need to construct a new driveway or replace your existing one, we can furnish you with a durable, attractive driveway.
• Asphalt Sealcoating Provincetown, MA: Sealcoating forms a hard shell over asphalt pavement to protect against oil, the sun and other things that can cause the pavement to deteriorate prematurely. Sealcoating also restores color to faded asphalt pavement.
• Parking Lot Striping Provincetown, MA: Properly marked parking spaces, crosswalks, no-parking zones and other markings enhance safety, ensure that the lot is ADA-compliant and improve the overall appearance of the property.
• Asphalt Paving Provincetown, MA: Dirtworks can build a new asphalt pavement, replace a pavement that is beyond repair or install an asphalt overlay on an existing pavement.
• Asphalt Repairs Provincetown, MA: One key to obtaining the longest life from your asphalt pavement is the timely repair of potholes, cracks or other breaks that could allow water to reach and erode the foundation.
• Asphalt Milling Provincetown, MA: Many issues with asphalt pavement can be addressed by the controlled removal of a specified depth of pavement. For example, milling is often used where two pavements meet to provide an even transition or to improve surface drainage.
• Reclamation Provincetown, MA: Asphalt reclamation is often a more cost-effective method of repair than cutting out the pavement that needs to be repaired.
• Snow Removal: Snow and ice can make pavements dangerous for pedestrians and drivers. However, unskilled workers often inflict damage on the pavement or the sealcoating that is helping to protect asphalt pavement.
• Dirt Road Repair Provincetown, MA: Dirt roads frequently develop rills, ruts and potholes, most of which are caused by drainage issues. Seemingly overnight, the road can become treacherous or even unusable. Regrading can repair the damage and can often be used to correct drainage problems.
• Site Work Provincetown, MA: In general, site work includes everything that is not a part of the building itself. The category includes clearing or grading the land, installing septic systems, excavating basements, installing walkways, digging trenches for sewers and similar work.
Dirtworks is a contractor and we have served Provincetown, MA, Cape Cod and Southeastern Massachusetts property owners for more than two decades with an extensive range of services, including parking lot striping, excavations, asphalt paving and repairs, sealcoating, asphalt milling, site work, asphalt reclamation, snow removal and dirt road repair. We are known for our attention to customer service, our exemplary work and our competitive rates. If you would like to receive a free, no-obligation quote, call (508) 240-5541 or fill out the online form.