Home to almost 30,000 full-time residents, Wareham is a rapidly growing town in Plymouth County. Every summer, as many as 20,000 tourists visit Wareham, but the town does not rely as heavily on the tourist trade as many other communities on Cape Cod. When the residents of Wareham, MA need work performed at their businesses and homes, they often turn to Dirtworks, a family operated company providing driveway paving, asphalt paving, site work, asphalt repairs, snow removal, asphalt milling, parking lot striping, reclamation and sealcoating.
Wareham, MA | Our Services
Dirtworks often provides services to restaurants, hotels, churches, apartment communities, shopping plazas, offices, hospitals and retailers in Wareham. We also serve those who own rental, permanent or vacation homes in the area. Our most-requested services are listed below.
• Asphalt Paving Wareham, MA: Aesthetically appealing, economical to construct and easily maintained, asphalt is the most widely used paving material in the United States. It is a versatile material that can be applied on virtually anything from a busy interstate to a bicycle path. Dirtworks applies asphalt overlays, constructs new asphalt pavements and offers replacement pavements.
• Driveway Paving Wareham, MA: The same qualities that make asphalt pavement so desirable for other types of construction also make it ideal for residential driveways. Whether you need a driveway that is short and straight or one that is long and curved, an asphalt driveway can enhance your home’s value as well as its curb appeal.
• Asphalt Repairs Wareham, MA: Timely repairs are necessary if you want the longest possible service from your asphalt pavement. Any break in the pavement that could allow water to leak through the pavement and reach the base should be dealt with promptly. Otherwise, the base can become destabilized, drastically reducing the pavement’s life.
• Asphalt Sealcoating Wareham, MA: Sealcoating is a critical part of any plan to prolong the life of asphalt pavement. Sealants are primarily protective coatings that guard asphalt pavement against damage from the elements, but they also improve the appearance of the pavement. Fresh sealcoating will need to be applied periodically to ensure maximum protection.
• Asphalt Milling Wareham, MA: Milling is a versatile technique that has numerous applications. For example, it can be used to remove a slight dip in the pavement, smooth transitions between connecting pavements, remove superficial damage or prepare an existing pavement to receive an asphalt overlay.
• Reclamation Wareham, MA: When a patch of asphalt pavement has suffered irreparable damage, the pavement can be cut out, hauled away and replaced with new asphalt pavement. However, reclamation allows the old pavement to be pounded in place, mixed with additives and reintroduced. Reclamation is normally less expensive and faster, and it is also considered to be friendlier to the environment.
• Parking Lot Striping Wareham, MA: Properly defined parking spaces eliminate confusion and help reduce minor damage to parked vehicles. Pavement markings help direct the flow of traffic, boost the safety of pedestrians and help prevent drivers from parking in restricted spaces. In addition, a professional contractor can help you ensure that your parking lot meets the specifications contained in the Americans with Disabilities Act.
• Dirt Road Repair Wareham, MA: Dirt roads are subject to erosion and can be easily damaged by runoff. Regrading is often necessary to remove the potholes, ruts and other damage as well as to rectify any issues with the drainage.
• Snow Removal Wareham, MA: Even a large metropolis can be brought to its knees by snow and ice that has accumulated on streets, highways and parking lots. Businesses can suffer from lost revenues, residents may be fearful to leave their homes and emergency services are sure to be kept busy. Having snow professionally cleared can help keep everyone safer, happier and more productive.
• Site Work Wareham, MA: Site work covers virtually every service that is not integrated into an actual structure. Building walkways and access roads, excavating cellar holes and swimming pools, removing obstacles on undeveloped land, installing septic systems, constructing parking lots, grading a building site, digging trenches for the installation of pipes and constructing terraces can all be considered types of site work.
Dirtworks can provide any of the services discussed above to customers in Wareham, MA, Cape Cod and Southeastern Massachusetts. We have over two decades of experience and a sterling reputation, so you can trust us to deliver top-notch work at competitive prices. Complete the online form or call 508-240-5541 to request your free quote.