Subdivision | Condo | HOA
If you are responsible for locating reputable contractors for your HOA, condominium or subdivision, you know that it can be a challenge to find experienced contractors who can deliver quality work at prices that suit your budget. You need an experienced contractor who can complete your projects without making excessive demands on your time and who can satisfy even the most demanding resident. At Dirtworks, we are committed to making your job easier by supplying you with the services and professionalism you need.
Subdivision | Condo | HOA – The Importance of the Contractor You Select
When you hire a contractor with experience in providing services to HOAs, condos and subdivisions, you get someone who understands what your residents demand. At Dirtworks, we know how to facilitate work through careful planning, effective communication and adherence to the project’s schedule. We believe that part of our job is to make your job easier rather than add another chore to your busy schedule.
Typical Services Provided
Dirtworks is a full-service excavation and asphalt paving contractor, so we offer an extensive variety of services. The services commonly requested by subdivisions, HOAs and condos are shown below.
• Driveway Paving: Subdivisions, HOAs and condos often coordinate the construction or replacement of individual driveways for their current residents. We are also asked to install new driveways when the complex or subdivision is first constructed.
• Asphalt Paving: Parking lots, residential streets, access drives, walking trails, tennis courts and bicycle paths are among the requests we receive. We can remove and replace pavement that has become too damaged to save, but we also construct new pavements. In addition, we install asphalt overlays.
• Asphalt Repairs: Neglecting to repair breaks in asphalt pavement can leave you facing substantial expenses when the damage becomes more extensive or the pavement fails prematurely. Furthermore, potholes and large cracks can be upsetting or even hazardous to your residents.
• Asphalt Sealcoating: When it is new, asphalt pavement has a rich, dark color that makes pavement markings more visible. Sealcoating can restore that color to pavement that has become faded and gray. More importantly, sealcoating can often double the life of asphalt pavement by protecting it against automotive fluids and the sun’s rays.
• Asphalt Milling: Although milling can be used to remove all layers of asphalt pavement, it is more commonly used to correct minor issues. For example, it can be used to remove small imperfections in the pavement’s surface, create smooth transitions between pavements, alleviate drainage issues or prepare the surface for an overlay.
• Asphalt Reclamation: There are some asphalt pavements that are simply too deteriorated to save. Traditionally, the remedy has been to cut out the damaged area and repave. However, reclamation offers a cost-effective alternative that allows the asphalt to be recycled on the site.
• Parking Lot Striping: If parking stalls are properly defined and all pavement markings are present, a parking lot can be much safer and far less confusing. In addition to striping the individual spaces, you probably need crosswalks, directional arrows, access lanes for handicapped spaces and no-parking zones painted periodically.
• Snow Removal: Your residents need and deserve pavement that is free from treacherous ice and snow. However, if you want to protect your pavement from unnecessary damage, you should hire an experienced professional to handle the chore.
• Site Work: If you are building a new subdivision or condominium complex, we can help you with the land clearing, grading and excavations. We can also dig a hole for a new swimming pool, modify the terrain to ensure proper drainage, construct walkways or perform any other site work service you might need.
Whether you represent an HOA, manage a condominium or are in charge of a subdivision, Dirtworks can provide any or all of the above services. Our customers throughout the Cape Cod and Southeastern Massachusetts region have relied on us for more than 20 years for high-quality results and exceptional customer service. Contact us today for a free quote by submitting our online form or calling (508) 240-5541.