Bourne, MA | Our Services
Although Bourne does not experience the crush of summer tourists to which many other towns on Cape Cod are subjected, tourism contributes to the town’s economy. Much of the economic base, however, is devoted to ensuring that residents enjoy a high quality of life. Dirtworks often provides services to apartment complexes, shopping centers, entertainment venues, homeowners, religious institutions, schools, restaurants, health care providers, hotels and office buildings in Bourne.
• Driveway Paving Bourne, MA: Enhancing your home’s curb appeal is fast and economical when you choose asphalt pavement for your new or replacement driveway.
• Sealcoating Bourne, MA: Sealcoating boosts the visual appeal of asphalt pavement, but sealcoating’s primary purpose is to protect the pavement from premature deterioration and/or costly damage.
• Parking Lot Striping Bourne, MA: Fresh paint on your parking lot demonstrates your attention to detail and improves your property’s curb appeal, but it also makes your parking lot safer and helps you satisfy ADA requirements.
• Asphalt Paving Bourne, MA: From parking lots to city streets, asphalt pavement is an economical, long-lasting choice for new or replacement pavement. In many cases, an asphalt overlay can be applied to deliver the look and performance of new pavement at a lower cost.
• Asphalt Repairs Bourne, MA: Being proactive about the repair of potholes, cracks and other types of pavement damage can help prevent water penetration, the leading cause of premature pavement failure.
• Asphalt Milling Bourne, MA: Milling is essentially a method of grinding down the pavement. Milling may be used when installing overlays, for removing the pavement to access the foundation, to remove surface flaws, for correcting drainage issues or to refine pavement transitions.
• Asphalt Reclamation Bourne, MA: Also known as full-depth reclamation, this procedure is often a cost-effective technique to rehabilitate pavement by pulverizing and/or grinding it in place.
• Snow Removal Bourne, MA: Accumulations of snow and ice can make it dangerous to walk or drive on your pavement.
• Dirt Road Repairs Bourne, MA: Most of the time, the poor condition of a dirt road is the result of poor drainage. Professional regrading can eliminate the potentially hazardous damage and help correct drainage problems.
• Site Work Bourne, MA: Examples of site work include excavating for a cellar or swimming pool, clearing vegetation from the site, building an access drive, constructing a berm and digging trenches for the installation of water and sewer pipes.
Dirtworks offers the above services to Bourne, MA and throughout the rest of Cape Cod and Southeastern Massachusetts. We are known for quality craftsmanship, exemplary customer service and competitive prices. Contact us today to request your free estimate — simply complete the quote request online or call us at 508-240-5541.