Eastham, MA | Our Services
Businesses in Eastham are an eclectic blend of modern hotels, historic inns, restaurants, small apartment buildings, gift shops, antique stores, shops selling items crafted by local artisans, souvenir shops and grocers. Single-family residences range from modern construction to vintage cottages. Dirtworks offers the following services to address the needs of all businesses and homeowners in Eastham.
• Asphalt Paving Eastham, MA: Used for both commercial and residential applications, asphalt pavement is the preferred material for many reasons. It is readily available, less expensive than other materials used in the pavement industries and very versatile. Roads, parking lots, pathways, tennis courts, walking paths and bike lanes are just a few of the pavements that can be constructed and repaired quickly when you choose asphalt for your paving material.
• Driveway Paving Eastham, MA: The rich, dark color of asphalt pavement makes it an attractive choice for residential driveways. Whether the driveway is long or short, asphalt pavement can be installed quickly and economically, allowing you to begin using your new driveway almost immediately.
• Asphalt Repairs Eastham, MA: Well-maintained asphalt pavement can give decades of safe and reliable use. Preventive maintenance measures are important to maintain the pavement’s integrity and aesthetics. Any issues discovered during a visual inspection should be immediately repaired to minimize any further deterioration.
• Asphalt Sealcoating Eastham, MA: The application of a sealcoating material will prolong the life of the asphalt pavement surface by helping to prevent early deterioration. Sealcoating is an easy, economical process that also adds immediate aesthetic value to the pavement. Sealcoating should be done on a periodic basis as recommended by a professional asphalt contractor.
• Asphalt Milling Eastham, MA: Removing asphalt pavement is often done by asphalt contractors using milling machines to refine or repair an area. Milling machines can be set to remove very little of the pavement’s surface or to remove the entire surface for replacement. The material removed is recycled into new asphalt.
• Reclamation Eastham, MA: The reclamation process can reduce the cost of pavement replacement by reusing the asphalt layers to form a new base. The layers are pulverized or ground and blended with additives. The reclaimed base is compacted before a new asphalt surface is placed on top and rolled to a smooth finish.
• Parking Lot Striping Eastham, MA: Properly placed and applied parking lot markings can vastly increase the visual appeal of any asphalt surface. With new pavement markings and parking lot striping in place, the parking lot immediately becomes an easier place to navigate and a safer, more enjoyable experience for motorists and pedestrians.
• Dirt Road Repair Eastham, MA: Dirt roads can quickly deteriorate and become unusable if they are not properly constructed and maintained. Water should drain from the surface easily and not remain in puddles that will become ruts and potholes. Drainage at the sides of the road should allow for the displacement of runoff to prevent erosion. Regrading of the surface may be necessary to correct drainage and restore the road’s surface.
• Snow Removal Eastham, MA: The inconvenience and safety issues involving snow on asphalt or concrete pavements can prevent the normal flow of traffic and impact commerce. Snow accumulations should be removed as quickly and carefully as possible to maintain safety as well as to protect the surface of the pavement.
• Site Work Eastham, MA: The exact requirements of site work will vary. The location may need to be cleared of vegetation or existing structures. Leveling and grading is necessary for establishing the basis for roads and foundations so that other construction crews can begin work. Excavations may be needed to dig trenches for the installation of water pipes or to dig deep holes for cellars, swimming pools or septic tanks.
Dirtworks is a contractor and services the Eastham, MA, Cape Cod and the Southeastern Massachusetts area, and we can provide you with any or all of the above services. We have more than 20 years of experience, are a family owned business and have an impeccable reputation. If you want quality results, dependable service and personal attention, contact us for a free estimate by calling our office at (508) 240-5541 or completing the convenient quote request form online.